Exclusive Seal Tight Features
Our Exclusive Seal Tight Features add incomparable quality to our Steel Buildings. With a proper installation, our unique steel building features help to create a full building system that makes every home or business owner happy.
Exclusive Anti-Leak System®
Our Steel Buildings are the only metal buildings with the Exclusive Anti-Leak System ®. We pay a lot of attention to detail so we created this unique system to keep your steel building water tight.
1. Seal Tight Ridge Cap
Unlike most companies that use a non-corrugated metal pies covering 6″ of either side, we use a factory die formed ridge cap with mastic sealant up to 18″ on both sides of the top.
2. Seal Tight Soffit Sistem
Our optional Soffit System allows steel flashing and a formed closure that impedes moisture siphoning between the roof and walls. It prevents drop down soggy insulation developing.
3. Siphon Groove
We use this special gutter as part of every piece of sheeting on 36″ centers for both roof and sidewalls. It prevents internal rust to show up on your fasteners as little as 3 to 10 years, which affects your fasteners between the sheets and the base angle.
4. Sheeting Notch
Our 16 ga. galvanized angle and closure system helps impede moisture and corrosion fro developing at the bottom of your building.
5. Structural Integrity
We use Primary Frames, Secondary Frames, Extra Bracing plus Purlin and Girt Over to keep the building plumb.
It comes with a 40 year paint warranty 80 KSI yield strength for more resistance.
Standard Steel Building Inclusions
• Engineered Certified Permit / Erection Drawings
• Engineered Certified Anchor Bolt Plans (for cold formed stell buildings) and Letter of Certification
• Solid I-Beam Built-Up Main Frame Construction
• 50 to 55 KSI High-Strength Plate Steel
• Submerged Arc-Welded Frames
• A-325 High-Strength Bolts at Primary Framing
• Factory Primed Girts, Purlins and Frames
• Pre-Punched Framing Members
• G90 Galvanized Gable Sheeting Angle
• 26 & 24 Gauge High Rib Sheeting w/Purlin Bearing Leg
• 80 KSI, AZ55 Galvalume Sheeting
• 80 KSI, Colored Sheeting
• 26 & 24 Gauge Eave and Gable Trim
• Pre-Marked Parts
• Factory Limited Warranty Direct to Customer
• Supplier Warranty Pass-Through to Customer When Applicable Per Terms & Conditions
• Mastic Sealant on Roof
• Long-life Self-Drilling Screws w/ Pre-Assembled EPDM Washers
• Eave Closures, Base Closures and Endwall Gaskets
• Double-Sided Flange Bracing on Frameswith extra bolts
• Extra Rugged Main Frame Haunch for High Winds and Seismic Loads
• Base Sheeting Notch
• G90 Galvanized 16 gauge Base Angle
• Extended Die-Formed Corrugated Ridge Cap up to 4:12 Roof Pitch
• Girt & Purlin Overlap with Bypass Application
• G90 Galvanized Purlin Bridging & Girt Sag Angle
• Professional Engineered and Manufactured to Meet or Exceed Local Building Codes Supplied by the Customer or Dealer
• In House Manufacturing In One Of Our 3 Local US Factories
• Delivery to Site
*Due to ongoing product improvements and material specifications, we reserve the right to change specifications without notice.